Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhao View Post
    If the amount of money in their bank determines whether they want to play here or not then, as harsh as it might sound, we might not have lost all that much of value. People who gamble should become more aware of the risks. It's fully your own responsibility to look after your money. You have a great deal of freedom in your choices as player; that has always been the nature of the server. We're not going to hold your hand and tell you what to do with your money but if you willingly bet your total wealth away then that's your own fault. Don't bet what you can not afford to lose.
    hope you're taking note vitale

    ps thanks zhao
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Banks View Post
    man i doubt you made any friends that you can trust from this game go get a life man you really need it

  2. #12






    Khazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    HRP Name
    Robert Patterson
    Location
    San Andreas Boulevard
    Posts
    3,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhao View Post
    If the amount of money in their bank determines whether they want to play here or not then, as harsh as it might sound, we might not have lost all that much of value. People who gamble should become more aware of the risks. It's fully your own responsibility to look after your money. You have a great deal of freedom in your choices as player; that has always been the nature of the server. We're not going to hold your hand and tell you what to do with your money but if you willingly bet your total wealth away then that's your own fault. Don't bet what you can not afford to lose.
    Indeed if people get mad of losing their total wealth, its totally their own fucking fault

  3. #13

    Vitale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    HRP Name
    Henry Vitale
    Posts
    7,124
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Cole View Post
    hope you're taking note vitale

    ps thanks zhao
    Do I look like I loser?

    Horizon Gaming Facebook Click here
    Horizon Gaming Youtube Click here

  4. #14


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    HRP Name
    Logan L. Herrera
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    3,046
    Gambling is addictive and a sin.

    Join the preach brothers, we will storm the city hall.
    former a4
    former gdt chief
    ____________________________________________

    dead man walking

  5. #15






    Khazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    HRP Name
    Robert Patterson
    Location
    San Andreas Boulevard
    Posts
    3,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitale View Post
    Do I look like I loser?
    Doesnt make any sense.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitale View Post
    Do I look like I loser?
    you're not going to like the answer <:3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Banks View Post
    man i doubt you made any friends that you can trust from this game go get a life man you really need it

  7. #17






    Khazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    HRP Name
    Robert Patterson
    Location
    San Andreas Boulevard
    Posts
    3,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Ford View Post
    Gambling is addictive and a sin.

    Join the preach brothers, we will storm the city hall.
    I wanna see that,
    Oh and count me in! i lost all mah monies due gambling fucking Alex Smith BUT IM STILL HERE

  8. #18


    badmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    kuchera hause
    Posts
    1,726
    Is someone beating you in a dice, a killable action?
    KUCHERAGANG | ASESINOS LOCOS | UGLYBOYS
    Forever Loyal

  9. #19
    Yo,
    music to my ears

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    HRP Name
    YoGurt Family
    Posts
    158
    VITALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    FAq U hahahha


Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:45 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.
Extra Tabs by vBulletin Hispano