Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

HRP Name
    Zhao Yhang
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Wait, what about those hackers, are u guys aint gonna do shit with it ?
    See:

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    We're on those hackers 24/7, we've got a dedicated team and all the other Admins who are not part of it are aware of most illegal modifications aswell. If you have any suggestions regarding this, feel free to send a PM.
    If admin stopped dealing with hackers you would not be able to play the server right now. The admins deal with everything in the background and hackers are silently banned away.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Couldn't you just do a test server using a different host? Without moving the main server for possibly no reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is what we intend on doing if our host continues denying that the problem is on their end, then we can put their claim to the test.

Quote Originally Posted by ToniFreeman View Post
    Would be brilliant if European players would end up having 30-40 ping rofl. But good to see priority is given to this, although I have noticed a couple of things:

- The sync issues do not occur if your ID is below 100.
    - The sync issues do not occur if your ID is above 100 and there are approximately 120-130 players connected.
    - The sync issues start to occur once your ID is above 100 and the server has over 150 players connected. This in particular is like you said a plague, especially during point (MF2)

I mean it's just what I noticed and experienced myself, just wanted to state this!
    ID has no relation to the connectivity issues. It mostly appears to happen in areas with a lot of players, which might explain what happened in your experience, seeing as it's more likely for you to have a higher ID when there are more players and it's more likely for more players to be in one area when there are more players.

Quote Originally Posted by Liam Snow View Post
    Zhao, but if it lags even on the new host?
    We will continue doing our best to find a solution even if turns out it isn't host-related. In any case, it will help us narrow down what might be the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Kartik View Post
    Zhao cares about us, aww.
    It was never any different. I have always been here for the past 5 years, but perhaps the fact that I work in the background and solve the problems behind the scenes might give you the impression I don't care. I can assure you that I've never stopped caring about this community.

Contact Information:
    Forum PM: Click here
    E-mail: [email protected]

HRP Name
    Luke Chicano
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhao View Post
    ID has no relation to the connectivity issues. It mostly appears to happen in areas with a lot of players, which might explain what happened in your experience, seeing as it's more likely for you to have a higher ID when there are more players and it's more likely for more players to be in one area when there are more players.
    Actually,there's a lot of forum threads and github reported bugs of higher IDs having higher PL or lag,this could be due server one thread processing or OnPlayerUpdate time(not sure tho i never did any complex pawn)

HRP Name
    Joe Matthias
    The search for a lag fix is getting tiresome, it has to be the host...

Modding Shop
    Spoiler!

Hired as a Secret Admin on Thursday 29th of September, 2016
    Promoted to Junior Admin on Thursday 8th of October, 2016
    Promoted to General Admin on Sunday 23rd of October, 2016
    Made Asst. of the Complaints Department on Tuesday 24th of January, 2017
    Promoted to Senior Admin on Friday 22rd of September, 2017

"Damn Martha"

HRP Name
    Zhao Yhang
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Chicano View Post
    Actually,there's a lot of forum threads and github reported bugs of higher IDs having higher PL or lag,this could be due server one thread processing or OnPlayerUpdate time(not sure tho i never did any complex pawn)
    I have seen those threads, but I have yet to see any evidence proving it makes any significant impact. To my knowledge ID should make nearly no difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    The search for a lag fix is getting tiresome, it has to be the host...
    We will find out soon enough.

Contact Information:
    Forum PM: Click here
    E-mail: [email protected]

HRP Name
    Toni_Freeman
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhao View Post

Yeah I understand. But what I'm trying to say is, when my ID is let's say for example 3 or 4, it's less likely for me to experience any sort of sync issues. I haven't experienced any sycn issues with an ID below 100 around a packed area. I did however with an ID above 100, this is just my personal experience to be honest. It could have no relation to the current connectivity issues like you've said.

I could demonstrate it with a video if you'd like.
    ~ R.I.P. friend, brother, soldier, Dom Freeman ~

HRP Name
    Yao Wei
    I think the USA host causes the packet loss, therefore I think moving the host will solve the problem.

HRP Name
    Jason Loston
    Why don't you move the host to Europe, because as much as i know, people who lives in USA has lower ping then everybody else, does it matter where's host located at?

When the server hits 190 players, here comes the lag. Facts though.

HRP Name
    Silver Rayleigh
    People with more than 0.5 packetloss shouldnt be allowed to attend a point (Force a reconnect for anyone that is inside point bounds with more than 0.5 PL) would help out

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Rayleigh View Post
    People with more than 0.5 packetloss shouldnt be allowed to attend a point (Force a reconnect for anyone that is inside point bounds with more than 0.5 PL) would help out
    Your EX fam would not like that

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast