Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zhao View Post
    Those could be instances of a hacker causing it (there are several CLEOs to do that), but our admins take care of that fairly quickly, so it shouldn't last that long.

We aren't doing anything unusual in the script that would cause your FPS to drop, so it is almost always a client-sided issue.
    I understand, thank you for fullfilled information, If I had any experience towards this I would be more than happy to help you fixing this, but for now all I can do is to wish you best of luck to fix it as soon as possible, as sometimes it's almost unpayable and this will annoy players losing some expensive stuff.

HRP Name
    shauM
    Wait, what about those hackers, are u guys aint gonna do shit with it ?

HRP Name
    Dash_Hartmann
    Couldn't you just do a test server using a different host? Without moving the main server for possibly no reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Credits to Marco for making my signature!

HRP Name
    Jake Pennington
    Wish you the best of luck and hope it will be resolved soon

HRP Name
    Toni_Freeman
    Would be brilliant if European players would end up having 30-40 ping rofl. But good to see priority is given to this, although I have noticed a couple of things:

- The sync issues do not occur if your ID is below 100.
    - The sync issues do not occur if your ID is above 100 and there are approximately 120-130 players connected.
    - The sync issues start to occur once your ID is above 100 and the server has over 150 players connected. This in particular is like you said a plague, especially during point (MF2)

I mean it's just what I noticed and experienced myself, just wanted to state this!
    ~ R.I.P. friend, brother, soldier, Dom Freeman ~

HRP Name
    Takeo Matsumi
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Wait, what about those hackers, are u guys aint gonna do shit with it ?
    We're on those hackers 24/7, we've got a dedicated team and all the other Admins who are not part of it are aware of most illegal modifications aswell. If you have any suggestions regarding this, feel free to send a PM.

HRP Name
    Disabled
    Zhao, but if it lags even on the new host?
    Former Positions.
    1: San Andreas News - Under - - Johanna Rosenberg - Charlotte Dorian - Andy James & Mike Hunt.
    2: Los Santos Fire & Medical Department - Under George Siskos.

May, 17th 2017. Liam Snow has been promoted to Paramedic.

9 MONTHS OF SANEWS SERVICE.

HRP Name
    just gonna send it
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniFreeman View Post
    Would be brilliant if European players would end up having 30-40 ping rofl. But good to see priority is given to this, although I have noticed a couple of things:

- The sync issues do not occur if your ID is below 100.
    - The sync issues do not occur if your ID is above 100 and there are approximately 120-130 players connected.
    - The sync issues start to occur once your ID is above 100 and the server has over 150 players connected. This in particular is like you said a plague, especially during point (MF2)

I mean it's just what I noticed and experienced myself, just wanted to state this!
    Not being funny or anything but how in the hell are sync issues caused by a number generated by the server when you connect just to identify you. It doesn't make sense.
    When the server has over 150 players connected, most people lag not just the people who have a specific ID range.

HRP Name
    Toni_Freeman
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Not being funny or anything but how in the hell are sync issues caused by a number generated by the server when you connect just to identify you. It doesn't make sense.
    When the server has over 150 players connected, most people lag not just the people who have a specific ID range.
    No, I do not experience any lag/sync issues if my ID's below 100. However I do if my ID jumps over 100, you can test this yourself. I've never been desynced at Materials Factory 2 a month and half ago when there was still competition (and if I had an ID below 100)

Like I said 'I mean it's just what I noticed and experienced myself'
    ~ R.I.P. friend, brother, soldier, Dom Freeman ~

Zhao cares about us, aww.
    NO MERCY ONLY RAGE

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast