Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest news

HRP Name
    Zhao Yhang

Latest news

Community Leadership

Over the last 3 years Will (Will Lawrence) has been serving our great community as one of the longest serving members of the staff team. In May 2013 he joined the staff team and in December 2013 he made it to Senior Admin. In January 2014 he was made the Director of Technology, a position he went on to hold for all of 2014. He was then promoted to Head Admin in March 2014, followed by another promotion to Assistant Management in July 2014. Since January 2015 he has been serving as the Helper Manager for just over 2 years now. Finally he was promoted to Management in December 2015.

Will has excelled in any area he was made responsible for and has proven to be one of the most effective leaders this community has seen in its 5 years of existence. As an admin he has handled thousands upon thousands of reports, as the Director of Technology he has again handled thousands of requests and as a Helper Manager he has managed the Helper team for over 2 years now, made Helper reforms and found many helpers which went on to become great admins.

Therefore I have decided and am glad to announce that effective immediately Will has been appointed as the Assistant Community Manager. This is a newly created position that will act as the second-in-command and the second primary leader of the community. It will be of great assistance to me, as it will help alleviate some of the workload and having a trusted friend and advisor of mine at my side will hopefully mean I can serve the community even better than before.

I wish to be the first to congratulate him on his new position, wish him the best of luck and am proud to be working alongside him.

Staff Changes

Over the last couple of weeks several staff positions have been shuffled around and we've promoted several admins to higher positions. This has been done to better serve the community and to assure that all departments continue running smoothly going into 2017, but of course it is also to recognize and appreciate the loyalty, dedication and hard work many admins have put into this community.

In addition to these changes the Gang Management and Faction Management departments have been brought under the responsibility of the Director of Admin Personnel. They will now report directly to the Director of Admin Personnel, who then reports to Management. This has been done to allow for the Director of Admin Personnel to oversee more areas of the admin team and have more control over the entire admin team.

Fourth Advisory Council

The third term of the Advisory Council has come to an end after having served the community over the past 3 months. We would like to thank them for their service, as we've been able continue to improving the community with their help and hopefully we will be able to continue doing so with the help of the next Advisory Council.

The Fourth Advisory Council will serve for a term of 3 months from the 21st of January 2017 until the 21st of April 2017. We encourage everyone to participate and engage in discussions with members of the Advisory Council and let them know about all your concerns, comments and ideas. The Chairman of the Advisory Council will be selected through a vote by the 15 members of the Advisory Council. Once they have decided who will preside over the Advisory Council we will update this announcement to let everyone know who they have selected as the Chairman.

We wish them all the best of luck and hope they will succeed in their efforts to help improve the community.

Admins
    Eduardo - Senior Admin
    Wolf - General Admin
    Kolt - General Admin

Helpers
    Vega Johnson - Head Helper
    Harold Marshall - Senior Helper
    Steven Darhk - Senior Helper

Gang Members
    Yuu Matsumi - The Black Hand Triads
    Bowie Gamble - Authority
    Lance King - Sentinel

Faction Members
    Kyle Burrows - Federal Bureau of Investigation
    Anton Jackson - Los Santos Police Department
    George Siskos - Los Santos Fire & Medical Department

Old School & Vintage
    Domnius Carswell - Old School
    Dokko Jin - Old School
    Troy Foster - Vintage

Status Update on Turf Revamp

Let me start by saying that this is the first and last time there will be an update that is this delayed, and then allow me to reassure you that it is my fullest intention to complete this project.

It is now the first, highest and only development priority and I have set mid February out as the planned time of release.

Famed Applications reopened

We've reopened the Famed Applications.

The famed application system works as follows:

Management vouch: 5 points
    Assistant Management vouch: 4 points
    Head Admin vouch: 3 points
    Senior Admin vouch: 2 points
    Famed Member vouch: 1 point

Once the application reaches 13 points, the application will be reviewed by Management for final approval and then you will be issued with the usergroup and have access to the private famed forum.

Points will be deducted from the count when an admin/famed member says no. When the application reaches -5/13 it will be auto-denied.

Once you are denied, you can not reapply for a minimum of 3 months.

You can submit a famed application by clicking here.

The point vouching system is only a guideline and can be over-ruled (e.g. if you are famed for the wrong reasons, inactivity, etc.)

YouTuber XpertThief

Recently a YouTuber by the name of XpertThief, who has over 3 million subscribers, has started making videos of him playing our SA-MP server. We have been in touch with him and have thanked him for giving our community more exposure.

At the time of this post he has made two videos of him playing Horizon Roleplay, which have accumulated hundreds of thousands of views so far.

You can find his YouTube channel by clicking here. Be sure to subscribe and check out his content!

Here are his HRP videos:

Contact Information:
    Forum PM: Click here
    E-mail: [email protected]

HRP Name
    Khatani_Warjam
    Wow, Congratulations Will
    Last edited by MrKhatani; January 21st, 2017 at 04:14 AM.
    We will never know,before we do so. Remember one thing,the work we do will be worth it. -Khatani Warjam

Ffs once i leavr?

Congratulations, Will. When will I finally be helper?

Spoiler!

HRP Name
    Yarren Giggles
    gz will. Well deserve.
    CURRENT EMPLOYMENT: Federal Bureau of Investigation - Agent - Criminal Investigation Division

PAST EMPLOYMENT
    (Highest Rank Reached):

Los Santos Fire and Medical Department - Senior Paramedic - Human Resources
    Los Santos Police Department - Sergeant - Field Training Officer

Advisory Council (SIXTH TERM)

"I still have to work on patience."

Congratulations!

CID Special Agent(2) - FBI
    Former Sergeant(3) - LSPD
    Former Assistant Chief(6) - LSFMD

Former Admin
    Former Senior Helper